In collaboration with exchange4media, the Digital Information Publishers Affiliation (DNPA) will host its first annual conclave, ‘Digital India And Digital Media: A Partnership For Constructing A Linked Nation,’ on January 20 in New Delhi.
The e4m-DNPA Digital Affect Awards will recognise and honour India’s cutting-edge digital initiatives that present residents with on-demand governance and companies. Centre, states, and native authorities proceed to take varied initiatives to realize the purpose of Digital India. Such digital initiatives, in addition to the groups who work on their creation and execution, can be honoured, an announcement from organisers said.
It additional added that the convention will carry collectively the most effective minds to discover the way forward for digital media and the varied contours of the challenges it faces. It’s going to additionally talk about how the digital media has reworked itself to construct the muse for a related world and the nation.
The awards are open to all central and state authorities ministries, departments, public sector undertakings and statutory our bodies and are to be given within the following classes.
1. Training- Ministry of Training’s DIKSHA initiative
2. Well being- CoWIN App of Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare
3. Monetary Reforms- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
4. Sustainability & Surroundings Safety- CAMPA (e-Inexperienced watch Portal)
5. Ease of Doing Enterprise- Items and Providers Tax (GST)
6. Governance & Administrative Reforms- One Nation One Ration Card Yojana, E-Gov portal
7. Girls & Youngster Welfare- POSHAN Tracker App, Delhi Police Himmat Plus App
8. Ease of Residing- DigiLocker
Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Minister of State for Talent Growth and Entrepreneurship and Minister of State for Electronics and Info Technology, would be the occasion’s chief visitor, and he can be joined by authorities officers and media trade leaders. Sukumar Ranganathan, Editor-In-Chief, Hindustan Instances, and Prasad Sanyal, Chief Content material Officer of HT Digital Streams, will even be current.