Twitter, which was designed for brief message posting, is progressively evolving. With the most recent addition of its premium service Twitter Blue, the platform now permits its paid subscribers to submit longer tweets, extending the character restrict, which is often solely 280. ALSO READ: Twitter down in Turkey as earthquake response criticism mounts
Twitter Blue has been launched in India. Customers can now benefit from the firm’s paid service by paying a month-to-month price of ₹650 monthly on the web site platform, whereas Android and iOS customers must pay ₹900 monthly. With Twitter Blue, customers may also get many new options.
Listed below are 5 Twitter Blue options:
1. Twitter Blue prospects can now ship tweets as much as 4,000 characters lengthy. This characteristic can also be accessible for quote tweets and replies, and customers can now embody media of their longer posts. ALSO READ: Tesla to unveil ‘Master Plan 3’ on March 1: Elon Musk
This new characteristic is at the moment accessible solely to Blue subscribers, however all customers can learn these prolonged tweets. Solely the primary 280 characters of a tweet can be seen on the timeline, however customers can entry the complete tweet by clicking Present Extra.
2. Subscribers may also see fewer commercials. The choice is in keeping with Twitter CEO Elon Musk’s method to costlier, ad-free subscription plans. ALSO READ: Caged no extra? Replace from Elon Musk on Twitter entry in Turkey
3. Twitter Blue now means that you can submit movies as much as 60 minutes lengthy serving to dwell bloggers and video content material creators.
4. Blue subscription customers will be capable to edit tweets and submit lengthy, high-quality movies. Except for that, Blue contains further options equivalent to Manage Bookmark, NFT Profile Image, Theme, Customized App, and Navigation Icon.
5. Twitter Blue is at the moment accessible in 15 nations. India, Brazil, and Indonesia are the newest additions to this record.